Six True Words Mantra White Copper Bracelet
定價 ₭555,000.00 LAK
- 10% OFF all orders from $59 Only
- 15% OFF all orders from $89 Only
- 20% OFF all orders from $119 Only
The bracelet is adjustable from 15 cm to 20 cm to fit most wrist sizes. They are suitable for both men and women (unisex).
SIX TRUE WORDS MANTRAAccording to Tibetan culture, it is said that all the teachings of Buddha are contained in the mantra Om Mani Padme Hum, and that to know the phrase is to know enlightenment.
Contained in this verse is the truth of the nature of suffering and how to remove its root cause.
Interestingly, each of the 6 syllables has certain Sanskrit meanings that are important.
These oppose certain internal forces that cause suffering.
- Om (ohm) - Om is the sound or “vibration” of the universe. This sound is the most important of all; but in the context of chanting and mantras, it is meant to destroy attachments to ego and establish generosity.
- Ma (mah) - Removes the attachment to jealousy and establishes ethics.
- Ni (nee) - Removes the attachment to desire and establishes patience.
- Pad (pahd) - Removes the attachment to prejudice and establishes perseverance.
- Me (meh) - Removes the attachment to possessiveness and establishes concentration.
- Hum (hum) - Removes the attachment to hatred and establishes wisdom.
Things like prayer wheels, prayer flags, and bracelets all keep you thinking about the meaning of life - and the importance of finding deeper happiness.
HEART SUTRA"The Heart of the Perfection of Wisdom", a category of Mahāyāna Buddhism literature. The Heart Sutra, in its Japanese form (the Hannya Shingyo), is often chanted by Zen groups before and/or after a meditation sitting.
It's ideal for this purpose because its concise length (less than 300 syllables) makes it easy to memorize, while still capturing the essential elements of Buddhist teaching.
It isn't necessary to understand the words of the Hannya Shingyo in order to derive benefit from it, simply allowing yourself to become absorbed in the act of chanting.